Perfect snacks to accompany a glass of tea while chatting with guests, friends or relatives, namely cookies. Now there is no need to find difficulties in finding pastries because almost all grocery stores sell them. To make it yourself we can easily make it because in various magazines or google already provide recipes for various kinds of pastries.
Making it dry if you only adhere to a recipe without knowing the right techniques can make the results of the pastry not optimal, even the possibility of bad luck can fail. Here are some tips for cookies that will try to produce the perfect cake:
- Flour is the main ingredient in the manufacture of cookies. Flour is present in various types so if we are not smart in choosing it will produce a cake that is less than perfect.
- For good results, use low protein flour so that the cookies are crispy.
- If you use butter, it is good to let the butter cool beforehand so that the butter does not easily melt due to shaking.
- To facilitate stirring or mixing, it’s best to add flour while sifting.
- Do not be long in shaking butter / margarine so the cake does not widen. It is recommended to comply with the recipe.
- After the flour is entered, the mixture should not be stirred with a mixer. It would be better to stir using the hands. This is so that the protein in flour does not turn into gluten which will make the dough like rubber.
- Stirring the dough should be normal, not too strong or long.
- Pastry printing should be according to the condition of the dough. For example if the dough is soft then printing is done in a way on a spoon or in a syringe. If the dough can form a smooth coating. Usually in the recipe, we just have to copy which form of pakae.
- In order for the results to be crispy the oven should use low temperatures for quite a long time.
- Before entering in a jar, you should wait for the cake to dry completely. The hot cakes put in the jar or the packaging will make the cake not last long because the hot cake keeps packing easily moldy and easily fizzles.
Those are some tips in making cakes so that the results are maximum. Hopefully these tips are useful.