Four healthy five perfect is nutritious food plus milk. Milk is not just one type but several types and several flavors.
Milk that is good for consumption is fresh milk from the results of squeezing animals that produce milk which is safe for human consumption such as cow’s milk.
But fresh goat milk has long been present that has more benefits than milk from other livestock. Fresh goat milk has the advantages of:
- It has a wet nature (alkaline food) so it is safe for the body to consume it.
- Fresh goat’s milk does not cause diarrhea because this milk contains soft protein and mild lactation.
- Does not cause allergies because the milk is easily digested so it can suppress the emergence of allergic reactions. This is because fresh goat milk has fat that is soft, smooth and even smaller than other dairy products.
- Having fluorine with levels of 10-100 times greater than those found in cow’s milk is useful as a natural antiseptic and can help suppress bacterial breeding in the body.
- In addition to containing fluorine in goat milk there is also the presence of sodium, calcium, phosphorus which are useful as the dominant chemical elements and other nutrient content.
- Drinking in stomach conditions is acidic because goat’s milk can neutralize it.
- Can be drunk by babies over the age of 6 months, seniors and good for those who are suffering from intestinal inflammation. This is because the milk grains in fat are more small so that they are easily absorbed by the human body.
Wow, it’s really good for goat’s milk for our body. For those of you who have not tried it, you should try it for an additional four healthy five perfect drinks for your family.