Jarimatika is a way of counting using the fingers. The majority of elementary school students use learning techniques using jarimatika to facilitate the operation of multiplication, division, addition and subtraction.
Jarimatika can be taught to children aged 3 years for the introduction of concepts. Jarimatika is a way to make the counting process easy to do. Besides this method introduces to children that mathematics is fun. And in the joyful process that children are guided to be able and skilled in calculating correctly.
Learning to use the Jarimatika method is not complicated and has many advantages including:
- Is a simple learning method.
- Using the fingers of a child’s hand can learn happily because learning with this method the children think that the movements of his fingers are funny.
- Jarimatikarelatif method does not burden the brain when used.
- No need to pay, you will never miss because this tool does not need to be saved.
- Easy to do because the method of jarimatika provides visualization of the counting process.
- Makes it easy for children to receive new material because this method is given pleasantly, the limbic system in the child’s brain will always be open.
- Getting children to develop their right and left brain, both motorically and functionally so that the brain works more optimally.
- It does not burden the brain’s memory so that the child considers it easy and this is the first step in building his confidence to further master mathematics widely.
That’s the advantage of learning to use the Jarimatika method. May be useful.